Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Up to £38 per hour + Negotiable
15 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Doncaster Childrens Trust - Children Social Care - Up to £38ph!
- Provide a local professional social care service for children, young people and families in need.
- Contribute to a range of voluntary and statutory social work activities and carry out professional social work tasks in accordance with recognised social work procedures, evidence based practice and professional social work ethics.
- Manage a case load of "children in need" "at risk of significant harm and / or "looked after," adhering to legislative and procedural requirements, ensuring the best possible outcomes for the children concerned.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.