£38 - £40 per hour + Depending on Experience
17 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Disabled Children Team - Devon County Council - Up to £38ph!
- Experienced Social Worker required as soon as possible to work with disabled children. The role is advertised on a full-time basis working 37 hours per week, initially on a three month contract. Must have experience and qualifications to meet the role of a Social Worker with preferred knowledge of children in care.
- An element of homeworking will most definitely be considered and discussed further at interview. Up to £150 per week accommodation allowance, subject to the following criteria: o This is paid on a reimbursement basis - VAT receipts must be provided to evidence expenditure.
- The candidate must be currently based at least 50 miles, one-way, from the proposed work base. Devon is a mostly rural county, and as our localities cover a large area and accordingly our candidates can be expected to travel some distance between visits.
- In some areas, candidates will not be able to rely on walking, cycling or public transport to make visits. We therefore require candidates to have access to their own suitable transport, subject to reasonable adjustments that may need to be made in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.