£38.00 - £40.00 per hour + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking experienced Qualified Social Workers to work within Childrens Social Services for Hampshire Council.
Hampshire's district-based teams deliver a comprehensive service under the direction of a single district manager, with each area being supported by multi-agency early help hubs.
We are recruiting for Children's Social Workers on behalf of Hampshire in the following teams:
- Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH)
- Children's Assessment and Safeguarding Team (CAST)
- The Children in Care Team (CiC)
- Disabled Children's Team (DCT)
- To use professional skills, knowledge, and experience and a range of interpersonal and specialist communication skills to gather information and make a full assessment of risks protection and social care needs of individuals and carers/families, within relevant legal and statutory frameworks, agreed priorities and current eligibility criteria.
- Refer to other relevant agencies and undertake joint assessments where appropriate to ensure all risks and needs are considered.
- To arrange, provide or purchase appropriate services/care within the Departments agreed priorities and resource framework to reflect best value principals and to comply with legislation and statutory duties.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly