South London, London
Up to £35 per hour
about 2 months ago
Qualified Social Workers X4, Children's Social Care - Safeguarding, South London, up to £35ph
If you enjoy working directly with children and Safeguarding, we would like to work with you.
You will bring your wealth of experience in children and families to this safeguarding service. The team work to safeguarding vulnerable children to support them in achieving their full potential.
Main duties include:
- Maintaining professional relationships and act as guides and advocates
- Identify children in need who may also be in need of protection and effectively safeguard them
- Provide a high quality and effective professional casework service, taking responsibility for working and managing a caseload within a framework of appropriate supervision
- Work in partnership with service users, to undertake focused, analytical assessments, plans and reviews that have clear objectives and outcome measures.
- Prepare reports for meetings, i.e. Child Protection Conferences, strategy meetings, Looked After Children Reviews, Children in Need meetings, and court proceedings as necessary, to the required standard and within the set timescales.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Completion of ASYE
- Experience of Children's Social Care - safeguarding
- Car driver/owner desirable
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.