£32 - £40 per hour + Depending on Experience
14 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Derby City Council - Children's Permanency Team - Up to £40ph!
We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated social worker for Derby City Children's Permanency Team. The post will focus on permanency work with a focus on adoption, and close collaboration with the Regionalised Adoption Agency, Adoption East Midlands (AEM).
You will be providing a range of essential statutory work to ensure that children with a plan of adoption are matched and placed with adopters in a timely manner.
You will undertake a range a statutory work which includes:
- Co-work cases in legal proceedings, and developing relationships with birth families and carers.
- Preparation of CPR's and Together and Apart assessments.
- Liaison with AEM regarding home finding activity for children who have a plan of adoption.
- Direct work with children with a plan of adoption
- Statutory responsibility for the child after the court have granted a placement order and up until the adoption order is granted.
- Completion of life story books and later life letters
- Planning life appreciation days
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.