£30 - £33 per hour + Negotiable
7 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Children's Locality Team - Warrington Borough Council - Up to £33ph!
We are looking for an experienced qualified social worker to join us here in Warrington. It's an exciting time to be joining Children Social Care in Warrington as we are embedding relationship based practice, planning a move to our lovely new offices and we were graded 'Good' in our Ofsted inspection. We are looking for committed social workers who are passionate about supporting families to achieve change, should they be Children in Need, Child Protection or Children in Care. We also thrive off good multiagency working and relationships and have excellent support services available to assist with supporting families. You will receive good management support and oversight, monthly supervision formally and informally when required, team meetings and team check-ins/briefings.
- Case holding/Lead professional of Child in Need and Child Protection cases, chairing meetings, intervention with children and families, S47 enquiries and all aspects of child in need/child protection work.
- Court experience desirable but not essential
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Completion of ASYE
- Car driver/owner
Benefits of working with Remedy:
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across the UK giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Danny Mansfield or Joe Hilton on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.