£32 - £35 per hour
7260 - Dee_1599233483
20 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Children's Intervention Team - Newham
If you are a skilled Intervention Social Worker, Remedy Social Care need you!
You will show a high level of commitment during this pandemic, supporting the most vulnerable members of these communities.
Flexible working is offered but you will need to attend the office as and when required.
Main duties include:
- Responsibility for a case load of statutory childcare cases.
- Ensure that every child/young person has a smart plan that ensures review and evaluation of outcomes.
- Undertake assessments of children in need in accordance with the National Assessment Framework, Working Together, London Child Protection Procedures and Children Acts 1989 and 2004.
- Lead the investigation of allegations of significant harm to children in consultation with the Manager and other professionals.
- Where appropriate prepare statements for Court and give evidence in care proceedings and private law cases.
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Knowledge and understanding of London Child Protection Procedures
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- 1st tier supplier
- Access to exclusive positions
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.