£28 - £35 per hour
TL/EY - Dee_1565686367
11 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Children's Centre, Reading
If you are an experienced Social Worker with a background working within a children's centre or early years centre, this could be the perfect role for you.
You will work as Team Leader for the centre so will need supervisory skills.
Main duties include:
- To contribute to the care, education and support for families using the centre
- To work within the centre's aims and policies
- To lead a team of Early Help Practitioners providing guidance and support
- To maintain confidentiality at all times
- To attend and participate in college training sessions
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Experience working as a Senior Practitioner/Team Leader in an Early Years setting
- Car driver essential
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.