£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Depending on experience
26 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Children with Disabilities Team for Barking and Dagenham Council.
- To carry out assessments and undertake care management in the area of specialism (Disabled Children and their families)
- To make recommendations for service provision in accordance with the Children Services threshold and eligibility criteria
- To provide a social work service to designated service users.
- To manage, monitor and review care plans, involving disabled children and young people and their families, and liaising with other workers and agencies as appropriate.
- To work at all times within the Council's Financial regulations.
- To be aware of the resources available within the specialist area, including other sources of funding so that the maximum benefit may be obtained for families within budgetary resources of Children Services.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly