West London, London
£28 - £32 per hour
5044 - Dee_1604483025
23 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Children with Disabilities Team, West London
If you are a Children & Families Social Worker with experience of Children with Disabilities, this could be the perfect job for you.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team providing a consistent, timely and cost-effective service improving outcomes for young people aged with disabilities between 0 and 18.
Main duties include:
- With supervision and advice, you will manage a caseload of children with disabilities undertaking the tasks of assessment, planning, implementation, and review of service outcomes; negotiating for and co-ordinating the application of resources.
- Undertake supportive and preventative work with individuals and families; including supporting a family to maintain caring for a child at home. Providing a higher level of support to families with complex needs, serving as a change agent in different ways, and maximising the professional network involved.
- Carry out risk assessments and undertake work with vulnerable children and young people under The London Child Protection Procedures.
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Substantial experience in a Children with Disabilities Team in the UK
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.