£28 - £32 per hour + Depending on Experience
27 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Knowsley Borough Council - Children with Disabilities Team - Up to £32ph!
- We are looking for enthusiastic agency staff to complete care planning case work within our Children with Disability Team.
- Working with the team manager and experienced colleagues the candidate will complete children and family assessments and Child in Need Support plans linking family in with local services to meet needs.
- Full system training will be provided and the candidate will benefit from peer support, guidance and access to the work force development offer as well as flexible working hours and a blended office based and home working offer.
- Due to the nature of the role the contracts are an initial 6 month in length but subject to review.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.