Tameside, Greater Manchester
Up to £30 per hour + Negotiable
0003 DBA2 / 1_1609934323
15 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Children with Disabilities Team - Tameside Council - Up to £30ph!
- An experienced Social Worker to join the Children's Disability Team. Whilst previous experience in this field is useful, it is not essential as the elements in regard to disability can be learnt.
- Primarily, I need a Social Worker with sound experience in CIN and Child Protection who can undertake thorough assessments, analyze and create SMART and adaptive plans.
- In line with Covid, there is some working from home. As we start the day at 8.30a.m there are 2 early finishes in the week.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.