Blackburn with Darwen, Lancashire
Up to £32 per hour + Negotiable
21 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Blackburn with Darwen Council - Children with Disabilities - Up to £32ph!
- Blackburn with Darwen Children's Services require an experienced social worker to cover for approximately 3 months in the Children's Disability Service, with the potential for this to be extended.
- The worker must have experience of at least 3 years post qualification and have worked in Children's Disability teams with experience of Mental Capacity Assessments, Best Interest meetings and Court of Protection/ Deprivation of Liberty cases.
- They will be required to hold and lead on a small caseload, maintain up to date and accurate recordings on the I.T. systems, and carry out statutory visits, either in person or virtually. PPE is available if required for physical visits.
- There is easy access to managers for advice and supervision, plus training is available.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.