£28 - £30 per hour + Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker - Worcestershire County Council - Children with Disabilities Team - Up to £30ph!
- Candidate will be required to work 37 hours over five days.
- They will be required to work with children who have disabilities and their families, a range of professionals and other agencies, and must have experience in this field.
- Working knowledge of Liquid Logic is preferred but not essential as training will be offered.
- Ability to work flexibly and creatively is valued.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.