£30 - £32 per hour + Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker - Blackburn with Darwen Council - Children with Disabilities Team - Up to £32ph!
- THE CANDIDATE WILL IDEALLY HAVE EXPERIENCE IN WORKING WITH CHILDREN WITH COMPLEX NEEDS INCLUDING DISABILITIES, LEARNING DIFFICULTIES AND HAVE CHILD PROTECTION/ COURT WORK EXPERIENCE, INCLUDING DOLS.
- THE CANDIDATE MUST IDEALLY HAVE AT LEAST 2 OR 3 YEARS POST QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE AND WORKED IN STATUTORY FRONT LINE SOCIAL WORK SERVICES.
- EXPERIENCE WORKING FOR A LOCAL AUTHORITY/IES IS ALSO PREFERABLE, ALONG WITH EVIDENCE OF CAREER DEVELOPMENT, GOOD I.T. SKILLS, EXPERIENCE IN THE USE OF PROTOCOL LCS SYSTEM BUT THIS IS NOT ESSENTIAL, GOOD REFERENCES AND BE REGISTERED WITH SOCIAL WORK ENGLAND.
- WE PROVIDE FRIENDLY AND ACCESSIBLE MANAGERIAL SUPPORT IN A MODERN OFFICE ENVIRONMENT WITH MODERN I.T. TECHNOLOGY (USE OF SKYPE AND MS TEAMS ETC.), FREE CAR PARKING FOR AGENCY WORKERS DIRECTLY BEHIND OUR BUILDING, AND ARE BASED IN A CENTRAL TOWN LOCATION.
- DUE TO COVID-19, THERE ARE WORKING FROM HOME ARRANGEMENTS ON A ROTA BASIS, ALONGSIDE OFFICE WORKING, WHICH WILL BE EXPLAINED IN MORE DETAIL AT INTERVIEW.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.