£34.00 - £36.00 per hour + Depending on experience
27 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work in Hounslow Councils Children with Disabilities Team.
- To keep children and young adults safe and to undertake or contribute towards child protection and adult safeguarding investigations and to provide assessments and recommendations that facilitate decision-making by appropriate line managers.
- To undertake assessments of the needs of children and young adults and their families/carers taking into account their views, and to ensure that a comprehensive plan is in place which has been discussed, and where possible, agreed by all parties
- To undertake resource package reviews and represent relevant recommendations at the appropriate resource allocation panel on a regular basis.
- To work collaboratively with professionals from both within the Children's, Housing and Adults Services Directory and other multi‑disciplinary services to ensure that plans are carried out effectively in the best interest of children and young adults and their families/carers.
- To prepare court statements and give evidence in court, when required.
- To provide clear verbal and written reports to a high standard which may be used in a wide range of meetings and legal proceedings.
- To maintain accurate and full records of contact and interventions with service users in line with the department's policies and procedures.
- Ensure that children and young adults experience a positive transition between services and between childhood and adulthood.
- To participate in duty systems as required.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly