Surrey, S. E. England, England
£30 - £35 per annum
QSW - CWDS - Dee_1568214115
9 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Children with Disabilities Team, Surrey, up to £35ph
If you are an experienced Social Worker with a background in Children with Disabilities, we want to hear from you.
We have 4 vacancies in in Woking and 1 in Redhill.
Main duties include:
- Provide a social work service of assessment of need, care planning and as appropriate, child protection investigations to prevent the separation of children from their families where possible; to ensure that children and young people are adequately protected in line with departmental policy, procedures and relevant legislation.
- Support alternative permanent care for children who have to be separated from their families in a timely fashion.
- Supervise fostering / adoption arrangements.
- Act as a mentor to social workers and support their development, and undertake duties of a practice teacher as required.
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Substantial post qualified experience in a Children & Families, ideally CWD
- Car driver/owner essential along with business insurance
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.