South London, London
£35 - £38 per hour
13 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Children with Disabilities, South London, up to £35-£38ph
If you are an experienced Qualified Social Worker with a background with Children with Disabilities, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Assess, identify levels of risk and need and deliver protective or supportive services for children at risk or in need or subject to a Protection Plan.
- Understanding and awareness of the changes taking place in social work including 'integrated services approach'.
- Delivering a high quality service to children in our care within our role of corporate parent and aimed ensuring best outcomes for children and young people
- Implementing Child Protection plans by working in partnership with parents and colleagues from other agencies to effect better outcome for children on the Register
- Promoting the welfare of children in need with particular regard for their age, sex, disability, health, race, religion, culture and life experience.
- Accommodating children and young people and initiate care proceedings when appropriate.
- Working with Young People and families around times of transition and transfer to Adult social care services
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience with Children with Disabilities
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.