£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Depending on experience
15 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Children with Disabilities Team for Sutton Council.
- The newly formed All Age Learning disability division brings together the following teams:-
- Children with Disability team, a Transitions team and specialist adult community learning disability health team.
- Sutton's Children with Disabilities Team work with families who have a child or children who have disabilities with the provision of short breaks, social work support and where necessary escalate to child protection and court to ensure that children with disabilities in the borough live happy and safe lives and fulfil their potential
- The team is well supported by children's practitioners and occupational therapists. The team is friendly with low staff turnover, they are passionate about ensuring children receive the right support at the right time for them and their families. The disabled Children's services is now part of the All Age learning Disability Service, they are a high performing team that have previously been praised by Ofsted. They have supportive and established managers.
- Social Workers support Families through child in need planning, short breaks, early support, looked after children visits, managing and reviewing care packages, child and family assessments, child Protection conferences and PLO work.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly