£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Depending on experience
10 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Children with Disabilities Team for Achieving for Children based in Chessington.
- Build a working relationship with the child, family or carers to decide the best way to keep them safe and bring about change ensuring that child protection is always prioritised. Observe and communicate with a child in their environment to help understand their physical and emotional world, including use of appropriate skills and techniques where a child communicates non verbally. .
- Identify and analyse risks and protective factors and potential impact on the child and parental capacity. Consider how impact of traumatic experiences affect the current every day functioning and long-term development and dynamics. Set out the most relevant options for resolving the difficulties facing each child.
- Work intensively with the child, their families and carer using evidenced-based skills-based approaches in direct work helping them to identify goals and bring about meaningful and sustainable change.
- Review and scrutinise regularly whether the help provided is making a difference to reduce risk and adjust the plan accordingly.
- Report risk through the line management structure, where relevant.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly