Up to £42 per hour
about 1 month ago
Southampton URGENTLY need X5 Qualified Social Worker, Children Services, up to £42ph
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with a background working with Children Services, we want to hear from you now!
Main duties include:
- Providing a duty service by accepting referrals, initial assessment of children in need and assessing appropriate services. Providing advice and information to meet their needs in partnership with their parents.
- Contributing to the development of team and ensuring users are provided with an effective service regardless of race, gender and disability and in accordance with agreed performance standards
- Participating in individual and group supervision and training, to ensure that team performance standards are met and individual professional skills and knowledge base are developed.
- Keeping written records in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Assisting the team manager in developing a Business Plan within a strategic framework for presentation to the Service Managers
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Experience with Children Services
- Car driver/owner essential
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.