Trafford, Greater Manchester
Up to £35 per hour + Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker - Trafford Council, AGMA - Children Services, Area Team - Up to £35ph!
- We are looking for an experienced social worker who has undertaken work at CIN ; C.P. and Care proceedings level.
- We have a strong, supportive team and an " open door" management style. Management input is currently provided by Service manager and two Area Team Leaders.
- Peer support is strong and we have a number of workers who have been on the team for a while and can support with processes and procedures.
- We are going through an exciting period of Re Design to ensure that our services to children and families are targeted well and workers have the opportunities for development within the teams. The Early Help offer is being strengthened to ensure appropriateness of thresholds.
- Trafford is a small but friendly authority which is constantly striving for improved practice.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.