North East England, England
£28 - £32 per hour
28 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Children Services, North East London, from £28-£32ph
If you are an experienced Qualified Social Worker with a background in Children Services, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- To undertake assessment of needs of children and their families
- To undertake assessments in accordance with central government and local guidelines and where appropriate prepare and present and implement plans for work with families based on such assessments
- To support children and their families so that children will be maintained in a safe environment within the family network
- To involve individual, families, care, groups and communication in decision making, offering them choices and options and link them to support groups and networks
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience in Children Services
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.