North London, London
26 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Children services, North London, negotiable
If you are an experienced Qualified Social Worker with a background with a background in children services, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- To manage a caseload and undertake direct work with parents and children in a variety of settings. This will include structured interviews, supervision of contact and other one-to-one work deemed necessary.
- To carry out parenting capacity assessments in accordance with the Department of Health Assessment Framework and in-house practice guidelines
- To chair meetings as required, i.e. admissions meetings, reviews, team meetings and any other meetings identified by the team manager.
- To develop professional collaborative working relationships and practice.
- To contribute to the planning and development of services provided by the team
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience within children services
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.