North West London, London
£31 - £35 per hour
H 44045 - Dee_1574673206
8 months ago
Qualified/Senior Social Worker, Children in Need Team, NW London, up to £35ph
If you have post qualified experience working with Children in Need, this could be the ideal role for you.
You will have current/recent experience in a long term team in the UK dealing with Child Protection, Children in Need and Court Work as a Qualified Social Worker or Senior Social Worker.
You will manage social work caseload of more complex nature and with high levels of autonomy. You will work in a fast paced team and hold a caseload of between 20-25 children.
This is mainly an office based role so it isn't necessary to be a car driver. There is a train station just a 5 minutes from the office.
- A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- CIN/CP experience within the last year
- Experience of Liquid Logic
- Court experience essential
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.