Up to £28 per hour
QSW - CIN - Dee_1562236253
5 months ago
Qualified Social Worker, Children in Need Team, East London, £28ph
If you have substantial experience working in a Children in Need team, we want to hear from you.
You will join a small welcoming team based in East London.
Main duties include:
- Undertake interviews, observation and gather information from children, families and other agencies.
- Analyse, summarise and evaluate this information to provide a holistic assessment of a child's needs
- Provide written and verbal reports which are concise, informative and based on analysis of complex evidence
- Review and reassess when necessary and be open to a change of view in response to new evidence
- Carry out planned interventions using a range of tried and tested methodologies including systemic and social learning theory approaches
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- The ability to write concise reports and have excellent verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of childcare legislation, statutory guidance and the London Child Protection Procedures
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.