£28 - £32 per hour
35147 - Dee_1601363860
about 2 months ago
Qualified Social Worker, Children in Need Team, Islington
If you are looking for your next specialist Children in Need role, this could be your dream job.
Bringing your recent Children in Need, Child Protection and court experience, you will join an established team based in the heart of Islington.
You will be home-working.
Main duties include:
- Hold and maintain a caseload including some complex cases
- Provide written and verbal reports
- Children in Need, Child Protection and Court work
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- CIN, CP, court and PLO experience in a front line team in the UK
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.