North West London, London
Up to £36 per hour
1 day ago
Qualified Social Worker, North West London, Children in Need, from up £36ph
If you are an experienced Qualified Social Worker with a background with Children in Need, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Holding a caseload of Child in Need, Child Protection and cases in court proceedings, and undertake a range of duties and responsibilities on behalf of the Department specified in The Children Act 1989/2004 and such other legislation appropriate to work with children and their families
- Undertaking assessments of children looked after to inform the development of appropriate care/protection plans to ensure statutory duties are met and these support the achievement of quality standards and practice development
- Regular direct work, joint working, home visits and reflective sessions with clients, colleagues and partners. Candidates must have significant experience as a social worker and be able to manage complex cases
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience with Children in need
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.