North London, London
£32.00 - £35.00 per hour
28 days ago
- Being responsible for achieving good outcomes (in line with every child matters) by;
- Undertaking robust initial and core assessments
- Carrying a caseload of children in need, and child protection assessments and implementing multi agency plans to address needs and risk and take the lead professional role where appropriate.
- Building effective and creative relationships with key professionals in other agencies (especially Health, Schools, Children's Centres and Housing) to ensure a fully integrated and holistic approach as defined in Every Child Matters.
- Undertaking and co-ordinating assessments of children in need or at risk and being responsible for the care management of plans that arise from the core assessments until the case is closed or transferred to the children looked after service.
Undertaking child protection enquiries, assessing and analysing risk, and contributing to the development of multi-agency child protection plans. Leading, coordinating, monitoring and reviewing multi agency CIN/ child protection plans until the case is either closed or transferred to the children looked after service.
Being responsible for the initiation of court proceedings if required to protect children.
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
- Receive up to £250 for finding your own job*