£30 - £35 per hour + DOE
10 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for a Qualified Social Worker for a Children Assessment Safeguarding Team for Hampshire Council.
* To use professional skills, knowledge, and experience and a range of interpersonal and specialist communication skills to gather information and make a full assessment of risks protection and social care needs of individuals and carers/families, within relevant legal and statutory frameworks, agreed priorities and current eligibility criteria.
* Refer to other relevant agencies and undertake joint assessments where appropriate to ensure all risks and needs are considered.
* To arrange, provide or purchase appropriate services/care within the Departments agreed priorities and resource framework to reflect best value principals and to comply with legislation and statutory duties.
* Take appropriate action in conjunction with other agencies and within legal and statutory framework, to protect vulnerable people.
* Manage an agreed case load in accordance with statutory and Departmental procedures and objectives, and professional good practice to enable individuals to achieve goals and maximise their strengths
* Monitor, review and reassess care packages/services against identified risks, needs, and objectives to ensure the continued effectiveness in achieving required or wanted outcomes.
* Make appropriate use of paper and computerised case recording systems to and effectively contribute to professional case management and comply with current legislation and Departmental Policies and Procedures. Records should be accessible to individuals, colleagues and managers as appropriate.
* Produce reports as required which comply with statutory and Departmental procedures and capture and analyse information clearly and guide decision making and case management
* Ensure knowledge of benefits, fees and allowances is current and advise individuals how to access them in order to achieve maximum independence and manage expectations and demands
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
Receive up to £250 for finding your own job*