North Yorkshire, England
£35 - £43 per hour + Depending on Experience
6 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - North Yorkshire Council - Children & Young Person's Service - Up to £43ph!
- Social Worker urgently required (Children & Young Person's Service) for 3-5 months
- Covering: Scarborough, Whitby and Ryedale
- To cover complex caseloads, therefore minimum 2 years post qualified experience is required
- Social Work England Registration
- Knowledge of Signs of Safety
- Enhanced DBS (child barring list)
- Flexible and responsive visits
- To visit North Yorkshire House, Scarborough (office-base) 3 times per week.
- The remainder can be @ North Yorkshire House/ Home-based or alternative office based
- Induction package as an Agency worker to North Yorkshire County Council
- Managed caseloads
- Working within a beautiful County. Low crime and un-employment rates
- Work alongside a supportive and knowledgeable team
- Work from home
- Mileage to be reimbursed (to be agreed by Manager upon conversation) Agency Worker to cover the first 20miles there and back as a minimum and we would potentially pay mileage up to a 50 mile commute.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.