£30 - £32 per hour + Negotiable
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker - Child Protection Team - Knowsley MBC - Up to £32ph!
- Promote the welfare and safeguarding of children, young people and their families in Knowsley.
- To carry out timely assessments on children, young people and families in accordance with the Framework for Assessment and working together guidance.
- Ensure assessments and planning for children and young people actively promote the participation and engagement of all relevant agencies, the child/young person and their family.
- Prepare/formulate care plans for children and young people which take account of their views wishes in the implementation of those care plans.
- To maintain case records to a high standard and produce reports in accordance with the Service guidance/policy and procedure which reflect national guidelines using the relevant information technology.
- To ensure that the diverse needs of children, young people and their families are identified, met and regularly reviewed and plans updated to reflect any subsequent changes.
- To participate in developmental activities as may be required, and to promote improvement of service or the use of resources.
- Ensure the statutory duties of the Council are fulfilled and met in accordance with legal requirements and Service responsibilities in relation to statutory reviews or instruments in accordance with the particular responsibilities of the post taking into consideration the council's duty to promote and safeguard a child's welfare.
- To pursue appropriate personal and professional training and development opportunities as and when they occur to ensure compliance with GSCC and Directorate standards/expectations.
- To comply with all the Council's Standing orders and Financial regulations.
- Any other duties (commensurate with the grade) which will assist the Service in meeting its objectives
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.