Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£30 - £32 per hour + Negotiable
11 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Wakefield Council - Child Protection Team - Up to £32ph!
- Candidate will have experience in child protection and care proceedings.
- The individual must have at least 3 years' experience of working with long-term child protection and assessment work.
- The individual must have experience in completing, single assessments; risk assessments; s47 investigations; child protection planning; viability assessments; parenting assessments and courtwork both within the public and private sector.
- Adoption work and completion of Child Permanence Reports are integral to the role and thus the candidate MUST have experience across the board.
- In return, the candidate would receive a high level of support and challenge from management in delivering both remedial and progressive planning for children in Wakefield.
- In order to avoid unnecessary time for both managers and the candidate, we would ask for references to be forwarded alongside CV prior to shortlisting any applications and candidates should be aware that telephone follow up to the referees would be made prior to interview.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.