Birmingham, West Midlands
£26 - £28 per hour + Negotiable
about 1 year ago
Qualified Social Worker - Child Protection/Safeguarding Team - Birmingham Children's Trust - Up to £28ph
Main duties include:
- Responsible for a complex and challenging caseload
- Understand the journey and lived experiences of children and young people and to work with them to make things better in their lives.
- Work alongside partner agencies to undertake various assessments, to devise and implement plans, and to evaluate and assess progress, to ensure the best possible outcomes for children, young people and their families, alongside partner agencies.
- Continue to develop professionally and be accountable for the delivery of excellent social work practice.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE completed
- Substantial experience in Child Protection and Court Proceedings
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Danny Mansfield or Joe Hilton on the social care team.