Bradford, West Yorkshire
£35 - £38 per hour + Negotiable
8 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Child Protection Team - Bradford - Up to £38ph!
If you are an experienced Social Worker with substantial post qualified experience in Child Protection, this could be the ideal role for you.
You will have previous experience in a long term Child Protection service including working with Looked after Children, Children in Need along with some court work.
Main duties include:
- Hold an allocated caseload and undertake assessments and where appropriate arrange accommodation for children and young people.
- Maintain and update case notes and other records, write reports as required; if required, give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings.
- Participate in planning/reviewing the cases of children in care; supervise fostering/adoption arrangements.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with service users and other professionals.
- When working with families, to recognise, monitor and assess risk. To escalate risk to supervisors in a timely manner to plan mitigating actions.
- A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification
- A strong social work background with excellent communication skills
- Post qualified experience working within Child Protection
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.