Tameside, Greater Manchester
£30 - £35 per hour + Negotiable
0003 8C1B / 1_1609942720
9 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Tameside Council - Child Protection/CiN Team - Up to £30
- To carry out assessments of children in need, including those in need of protection and looked after children.
- To co-ordinate service provision to meet the needs of those children.
- To carry out reviews and statutory visits in accordance with statutory and service procedures.
- To carry out direct work with children and their families in order to meet their assessed need.
- To respect and promote the identity needs of children arising from their cultural, religious and linguistic background.
- To engage parents, carers and children in meaningful and open working relationships, to encourage their full participation in meeting the needs of the children.
- To support the development of parents and carers as required in order to achieve best outcomes for the children.
- To undertake such work jointly with colleagues within the service and from other agencies in appropriate cases.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.