£24 - £26 per hour
3A352 - Dee_1602839534
3 months ago
Qualified Social Worker, Child Protection, Nottinghamshire
If you are an experienced Child Protection Social Worker, we want to hear from you today.
You will be based in Bassetlaw District Child Protection Team where you will complete all work with children who have a child in need (CIN) plan or child protection (CP) plan, as well as the initial care planning for looked after children.
The standard caseloads are usually between 15 - 22. You will need to be flexible to make varying amounts of visits each week. You will be home working when not on visits.
It is essential that you have experience in report writing as you will need to secure the right outcome in within the timescales.
Pay rate: £26 per hour
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Completion of Assessed Year in Employment
- Substantial experience in Child Protection
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.