Salford, Greater Manchester
Up to £34.99 per hour + Negotiable
11 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Salford City Council - Child Protection Child in Need Team - Up to £35ph!
- Qualified Social Worker to work in CPCIN teams.
- They would need to be Level 2+ workers with a minimum of 2yrs experience of safeguarding work.
- They would be expected to carry a caseload between 23 to 25 (capped at 25) of complex cases.
- Driving license and full DBS essential.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.