Manchester, Greater Manchester
£28 - £30 per hour + Negotiable
7 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Children Locality Team - Manchester City Council - Up to £30ph!
- Experienced social worker being able to undertake statutory duties, child in need planning, child protection planning and child looked after/adoption planning.
- Be able to provide comprehensive evidence based assessments within timescale for all areas including the public and private law arena.
- Must be hardworking, committed and prepared for the challenges of inner city social work practice and complexity.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.