North West London, London
Up to £30 per hour
12 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Children Locality, North West London, up to £30ph
If you are an experienced Qualified Social Worker with a background with Child Locality, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Child protection
- Children being looked after by the Local Authority
- Children and the courts
- Working with children in need and their families
- All staff are expected to carry out their job in compliance with the Councils Constitution. This means being familiar with the policies and procedures relevant to the job and asking for information and advice if you are unsure of the correct course of action. The Council's Constitution is published on the Internet
- Managing a caseload determined by the Team Manager or Practice Manager
- Undertaking work alone and with others on complex child related cases
- Participating in a duty system, which might entail operating from another site
- Participating in regular supervision
- Participating in team meetings
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience within Children Services
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.