0107KM - Kirsty_1567426550
20 days ago
My client at Newham Council Childrens Services is putting together a new hub team to tackle the most difficult child exploitation and complex safeguarding cases with the Local Authority. Due to the complexity of the cases you will hold no more then 10 cases at any one time. They are looking for QSW's who really want to change the lives of child effected by exploitation. This role is being offered at a permanent role of a salary up to £45,000 and temp to perm.
Requirements for the role:
- Qualification within Social Care
- Registered with the HCPC
- Have completed your ASYE if qualified post 2012
- Experience within CSE and Court
What the job can offer you;
- Salary up to £45,000
- Opportunities for temp to perm as well as perm.
- Flexible working; candidates will need to work outside of the core hours, but we understand this is a demanding role and this will work both ways.
- Potential for progression within the service.
For further details please contact Kirsty on 0208 418 7676