£36 - £38 per hour + Depending on Experience
14 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Cardiff Council - Care and Support Plan Review - Up to £38ph!
- CASP (Care and Support Plan) Review SW
- This is a project role and the successful candidates must have robust safeguarding experience and experience of working with Children in a statutory context.
- We need a team of three experienced social workers to review the CASP (CIN) cases open across the service; and decide on next steps; step up, down or closure.
- Due to the task and finish nature of this role, once completed, there will be an opportunity to move to different posts across Children's services as an agency worker, along with permanent opportunities through our recruitment processes.
- ASAP Start
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.