£30 - £32 per hour + Negotiable
2 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Staffordshire County Council - Care Proceedings Team - Up to £32ph!
- We are seeking a confident, skilled, restorative social worker with experience of managing a large allocation of children.
- We are a busy and supportive team who are committed to producing high quality work within a service which has a clear focus on achieving positive outcomes for children and young people.
- The Care Proceedings Team is responsible for Care Proceedings from granting of the Interim Care Order to granting of final orders for all age children.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.