£35.00 - £38.00 per hour + Depending on experience
12 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are seeking a Qualified Social Worker to work within a Care Planning Team in Croydon Council.
The Social Work teams include team manager, Assistant Team manager, 7 SW's and a Family Support worker. There are 13 teams overall.
15 - 17 Children (some cases lower) (Mixed case load of CIN, CP, PLO and Care Proceeding)
Complexity of cases:
The cases are a mixture of complexities, wherby some need CIN plans, others need CP plans and a reduced number require PLO / care Proceedings. Cases loads will be considered upon the complexities of the cases.
5 Essential Requirements for the Role:
1. Social Work Qulaification
2. Completed ASYE year/ Post 1 years experience
3. Court work experience/ PLO experience
4. Experience of working within a Child Protcetion Service ( ability to identify risk and implement clear safety plans)
5. Ability to analyse information and forumlate clear intervention plans that are child focused and purposeful
6. References that highlight timelness of work is being compelted
Essential experience required:
Post ASYE - one year qualification
Court Experiences necessary, including writing initial/final evidence and care plans.
Working with children subjcet to a CP plan and ensuring that plans are progressed to avoid delay for the child.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly