£192 - £207 per day
401887 - Dee_1601561397
21 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, C&F Assessment Team, Essex
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with recent assessment experience, we want to hear from you.
Based in Harlow you will work be responsible for working effectively with children, young people & families/carers to achieve positive change and improved outcomes.
Pay rate: £192 - £207 per day
Main duties include:
- Assess, plan, review and provide support to a child, family or carer with complex family or social care needs
- Carry out an assessment or enquiry and plan responses to safeguard a child from abuse, neglect or exploitation
- Carry out age and human rights assessments as appropriate
- Maintain up to date and accurate records of activity on cases
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE completed
- Substantial assessment experience
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.