North London, London
Up to £30 per hour
4 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Adult Assessments, North London, up to £30ph
If you are an experienced Qualified Social Worker with a background within Assessments, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Managing and prioritising workload so that deadlines are adhered to with a focus on high standards of written work and effective interventions and outcomes
- Undertaking Assessment/ Reviews in a person centred and holistic manner that has a focus on both the individual's strengths and preventative options that enable us to maximise the independence of the individual
- Assessing, review and provide support to carers/ family
- Ensuring that all Assessments/ Reviews are in line with the Mental Capacity Act and that workers make judgements on where a service user may have significant difficult engaging in the process and in those instances that they have suitable advocacy support. Carry out Mental Capacity Assessments and make Best Interest decisions where appropriate
- Use the Assessment/ Review process to make sure that the outcomes for service users are achieved and hold providers accountable for making sure that outcomes are met
- Keep full, clear and accurate records
- To ensure that any changes to support arrangements are actioned and that cases are presented to panel where additional funding is required. Where reductions in packages are appropriate Social Workers to work with brokerage to make the required changes.
- Social Workers will also be responsible for pulling back unspent personal budgets and to ensure that care packages are value for money
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience within Adult Services
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.