East London, London
£32.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
11 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Qualified Social Worker to work within an Assessment Team for a Local Authority based in East London.
- To effectively protect and promote the welfare of all children for whom responsible.
- To work towards the achievement of the 'Every Child Matters' outcomes for all children for whom the post holder is responsible.
- To undertake assessments of children in need in accordance with the National Assessment Framework, Working Together 2015, London Child Protection Procedures and Children Acts 1989 and 2004.
- To provide prompt and responsive support to children, young people and their families which promotes their safety and welfare.
- To ensure all forms, assessments and plans including LAC forms and pathway plans are fully completed to a high standard and evidence the wishes and feelings of children.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly