£30 - £38 per hour
5138025 - Dee_1592385808
28 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Assessment Team, Bournemouth, up to £38ph
If you are looking for your next Social Work role and you have a background in Children's Assessment teams, we want to hear from you today!
You will join a 'front door' service with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Main duties include:
- Hold a manageable caseload of Child Protection and Child in Need cases and, occasionally, a small number of Child in Care/ Court Work cases.
- Undertake a full part in the team duty system.
- Responsible for screening and decision making of referrals assessments and child protection enquiries.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Good knowledge of statutory children's social work
- Child protection experience
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.