£32 - £37 per hour
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker, Assessment Team, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, up to £32-£37ph
If you are an experienced Qualified Social Worker with a background an Assessment Team, we want to hear from you.
You will work in an already established Assessment Service that provides a statutory social work service to children, young people and their families.
Main duties include:
- Undertake all social work on allocated cases, or those worked with on a short term assessment basis. As a Social Worker, you will deal with the most complex cases.
- Maintain accurate records of all work undertaken on behalf of the Directorate, and to ensure that service users are aware of their right to see such records.
- Take responsibility for decision making on duty on a day-to-day basis as appropriate.
- Produce case reports and correspondence for a variety of readership, including meetings, conferences, court, other agencies and service users.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships at appropriate levels with other agencies relevant to the work of the unit
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience in an Assessment team
- Car driver/owner essential
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.