Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£27 - £30 per hour + Negotiable
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker - Stoke-on-Trent - Assessment and Safeguarding Team - Up to £30ph!
- We are looking for practitioners with 2 years post qualifying experience some of which has been working in children's safeguarding.
- They may have transferable skills and knowledge.
- Candidates will be enthusiastic and committed to Stoke on Trent's improvement journey.
- They will have an understanding of a strengths based, restorative approach and have a reflective and learning approach.
- Practitioners will be able to take part in the extensive suite of learning and development on offer.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.